lunes, 20 de junio de 2016

Presentation of my Home University

Freemover Exchange at the University of Granada, Andalusia

From April 28th till June 10th 2016 I completed my Freemover exchange at the Economics faculty of the UGR. Even though I’m studying Accounting and Finance back in Switzerland, I applied for the Economics Master, as I wanted to foster my knowledge in other fields and subjects such as International- or Industrial Economics. Even though the UGR differs significantly from my home University regarding teaching methods, organization and class sizes, it was a great possibility to see, profit and learn from a different approach. Fellow students and professors were cooperative and helpful at all times. To sum up, not only studying at the UGR was an unforgettable experience but also the country and the culture as a whole. If you are interested in Economics, I would certainly recommend and exchange at the UGR.

If you are interested in a Freemover Exchange at the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland), you are more than welcomed to contact me. In the attachment you’ll find some brief facts and figures about my University.

Thanks for your help and giving me the opportunity to study at UGR!

Best regards,

Christoph Oberle


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario